Friday, December 18, 2009

Process Of Concussions Concussion Claim?

Concussion claim? - process of concussions

recently fell and struck his head.
CT scan showed no fractures or bleeding.
But I feel very dizzy, vertigo is a loss of balance, it stopped me from working.
I saw a neurologist and she said that I post concussion syndrome, the 4 months since I fell.
Headaches are better, but remain dizziness, loss of balance and expression.
Insurance is provided my case and I make an offer, everyone knows to expect the kind of discount.
I live in Montreal.
About the cover my loss of revenue to date.
I had a sprained neck in the fall, and I will take pains in the shoulders and neck, do not take painkillers.
I asked the doctor how long it will take to the neurologist and he said it could take months.
Has anyone had to go through a process with demands for a concussion concussion go.
Please tell me your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment