Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Interior Design Business Does Anyone Know How To Start An Interior Design Business?

Does anyone know how to start an interior design business? - interior design business

Here are the details. All those who enthusiastically come to my house, from my set and told me it be a designer. This is good and sounds very interesting for me, but I have no formal training in interior design. Not a single university with such programs in my area and my husband is military and therefore can not move go to college. I wonder whether it is possible to start a decorating service that customers only advise and assist in the processing. Instead of all the work for them and is a kind of crazy rhythm. I want the people ideas, and then they do help. Etc.., Such as color and make it very affordable. Has anyone advice on how I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment