Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Plan B And Urination Pregnant After Plan B?

Pregnant after plan B? - plan b and urination

I had my last normal menstrual period in the first week of January. He finished 5th and one days after I took Plan B, the I 16 Century, soon I heard strange is after taking Plan B. I had many symptoms of normal pregnancy. I know these are side effects. Thus, in the time I try a little more than 2 weeks will be too late and the period I was to the 16 years is one day too late. The trick is that unprotected sex was on 26 January. I imagined that some would be Ovulation of light in such a short time. (maybe I was wrong, who knows?)

My question is that we could still ask the form of pregnant sex at 26?
I (no other symptoms as frequent urination and some thoughts of my time here and I make sure there is nothing)

No comments:

Post a Comment