Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bottles Compatible With Avent Pumps Does Anyone Know Of A Bpa-free Bottle That Is Compatible With The Avent Isis Iq Duo Pump?

Does anyone know of a bpa-free bottle that is compatible with the avent isis iq duo pump? - bottles compatible with avent pumps

Chicco! No glass bottles, and all parties on their own Advent (nipples, caps, hats, SIP tip) I got it from Sears.

I used to use Avent bottles for my son when I heard about BPA and what are the glass bottles only be found compatible with all Avent Products!

3 comments:

lagb1210 said...

I know of no other bottles that fit Avent pump. Advent Launches BPA bottle again this summer. I do not know when exactly. Visit the website for more information Advent. Drop InSystems Advent is not compatible with the pump, at least not to my knowledge. Advent has cups that are used with the pump. Who does not know contain BPA. You can use the cups on the search for Babies R Us


http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer ...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp ...

Flo D said...

Advent is a drop in the bottle ...
I've forgotten, leading her name, but seing as "backpack" compatible should be, because they are the Companys, although it is not the bomb in the original bottle and in the drop placed into the required

csdax said...

Advent-drink cups are free of BPA, when the bottles are not.

Post a Comment