Friday, January 22, 2010

Fair Lawn Women Why Aren't Women Mowing The Grass More?

Why aren't women mowing the grass more? - fair lawn women

It happened during a previous question, where women complain that men do not wash the dishes and other "domestic" tasks. I have no doubt that women have an average of these tasks, the ordinary people. But most men I know, as sometimes happens, when necessary, and some are normal in the family that these things (to do so, the statistics are sometimes exceptions for those of you who do not know).

I started thinking about the division of tasks between the families I know from reading this question, and I thought about mowing the lawn. I can not say that I am with this in record time, but I bet that 95% easily mow the lawn in my life, people. Driving on the road in the spring, summer and fall part, this is quite common for people mowing. But it is rare for women to so much that strikes me see if I see it.

Even single women who know no mowing. A woman in my life Cove was a single mother. INever, never seen the use of a lawnmower. I wonder if he even knows how to work the thing. Lets get to do other neighbors. Now she is married, her husband.

So if we wonder why men do not wash the dishes, I think it's a good question to ask why women are not to mow the grass.

7 comments:

cynical said...

You're right. Most men who are married have the task to kill cockroaches, is lifting heavy objects, in the middle of the night, when you hear a noise, and mowing. Mainly because they cross the traditional roles of both sexes that women cook and clean. There are many women break these functions, but people seem trapped in it. I think it's mainly because people feel they are useful and also because many women do not want to have the duties as men do. In this changing world, people still want to maintain these traditions. Do not bash people who help do their part to at home. I think both men and women should stop whining and do what work is required. It is not fair to use the court if her husband is somewhere doing out there who complain about their assigned roles between the sexes.

Molly B said...

Good question.

My ex-husband cut the grass, as a rule, because I loved him and was the only way to share our responsibilities. I would, if necessary, as it requires food to cook or food, if.

Well, I did everything myself in the labor court.

Molly B said...

Good question.

My ex-husband cut the grass, as a rule, because I loved him and was the only way to share our responsibilities. I would, if necessary, as it requires food to cook or food, if.

Well, I did everything myself in the labor court.

Rose D said...

Really? I mow the yard, because my husband and I hate to love. My mother mow your yard. My sister mow his yard. Almost all young women in my district is responsible for mowing. It seems likely that the older men, but young couples to have a woman to mow the yard.

professo... said...

They are too busy with the dishes, sweep floors, changing nappies, tasks, etc..

Mow only 3-4 times per month. (Mowers are great eh?)

You think I have to develop increasingly diaper changer horse "?

sam said...

Do not cut the grass today because it has a garden, but what do I have if I had one. I most of the garden, I will. They live in a conservative environment, so people are probably related to the role of gender exist.

Human-Sp... said...

Most of the time, shared responsibility and SA traditionally the strongest man carries the physical work and the wife has the least non-physical jobs, it can be undone t, as our work culture

Post a Comment